Payment and Scheduling Policies
– New patients are asked to schedule a consultation in order to provide personalized treatment recommendations.
– There is a $50 fee for reserving your consultation, which can be applied to your treatment or product purchased at your visit.
– Late cancellations are <24 hours before the scheduled consultation (time of online cancellation are automatically noted).
– Cancellation of Monday consults need to be made by the proceeding Friday morning
– Pricing for services is available by request upon registration for care.
– Treatments/procedures require a deposit for scheduling
– All deposits for treatments / procedures are non-refundable but can be transferred towards payment for an alternate procedure at the clinic at the clinic’s discretion.
– Payment of any remaining balance for your procedure is required on the day of treatment; credit card or checks are acceptable.
– Due to the prohibitive cost of processing insurance, BioAge Health does not accept insurance and does not participate in Medicare, and therefore the services that are provided are “out-of-network.” If it is appropriate for the type of visit, we can provide a statement of codes that correlate with the care provide at the end of the visit, which you can submit to insurance for possible reimbursement. Additionally, you may be able to use your medical saving accounts (HSA or FSA) for a portion of your care.
– Patients are advised to continue with their own primary care provider or other specialists for all other medical issues. We do not provide urgent or emergency care; please call 911 or seek care at those facilities for any emergencies.